SKIPPERED YACHT CHARTER RENTAL TERMS CONDITIONS WITH WINDFINDERS MCPY
Between the parties:
17562 Paleo Faliro,
+33 6 95 05 09 89
Hereinafter referred to as the OWNER
The person who charters the yacht as the integrality of the participants who will join him on the cruise.
Hereinafter referred to as the CHARTERER
It has been agreed as follows:
PART 1: YACHT RENTAL CONDITIONS
THE OWNER charters to the CHARTERER the sailing yacht mentioned below, which comes with a mandatory professional skipper chosen by the OWNER. The CHARTERER agrees under the following conditions:
Dufour GS 51
Maximum number of guests allowed for this yacht:
8 plus the skipper
This yacht is certified for navigation and charter by the Lloyds registry of Piraeus, in accordance with the law in force in the country.
What is included in the rental price :
- Yacht charter with professional skipper
- The dinghy and its outboard motor
- Mooring fees in ports
- Fuel consumption of the main engine and the engine of the dinghy are included. This is for a reasonable utilisation of 2 – 3 hours per day
- Snorkeling equipment (one mask and snorkel per person)
- One set of sheets and 2 towels per person and per week
- End cleaning of the yacht
What is not included in the price of the yacht charter :
- Meals on board and skipper’s meals
- Beach towels
- Transport to the boat
- Optional activities outside of the yacht
PRICE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
Booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the down payment which equals to 50% of the total amount.
The CHARTERER agrees to pay the remaining 50% balance payment at least 30 days before the day of departure.
Non-payment of the balance may result in the cancellation of the reservation. In this case no money will be refunded.
Only payments via bank transaction are accepted.
Bank: ALPHA BANK
Company Name: WINDFINDERS MCPY
IBAN: GR44 0140 1550 1550 0232 0006 401
PART 2: THE SKIPPER
The SKIPPER’s food expenses are entirely at the charge of the CHARTERER. Skippers enjoy their guest’s company but if, at the restaurant, you wish to privilege the intimacy of your group, you reimburse his meal expenses.
PART 3: INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED
At least 2 days before arriving, your crew list, including name, first names, nationality, passport / identity card number, address and date of birth for each participant is to be by e-mailed to us, considering that the number of passengers shall not exceed the maximum number of charter guests allowed for this boat (the delivery of the above-mentioned information before your arrival is in your best interest, they limit formalities on site and accelerate the departure). Your approximate arrival time at the base.
PART 4: DELAYS
Beyond 24 hours of delay or of immobilization, the OWNER must pay compensation to the CHARTERER by increments of one day at a time.
PART 5: CANCELLATIONS
1. IN CASE OF CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER:
Full refund of the amount transferred or replacement of the sailboat by another sailboat of equivalent capacity. The OWNER does not guarantee the same type of boat but the same capacity.
2. IN CASE OF CANCELLATION BY THE CHARTERER:
The amounts transferred will not be refunded.
PART 6: OPTIONAL INSURANCE
It would be advisable for you to take out a travel / comprehensive insurance, securing, in the event of cancellation, the reimbursement of your repatriation, with hospitalization expenses, loss of luggage, legal assistance, reimbursement of medical expenses, etc.
PART 7: RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SKIPPER AND THE CHARTERER:
Both the CHARTERER and the SKIPPER do not sell or organize travel insurance. You must take out travel insurance before you go on vacation, make sure your insurance policy covers adventure activities, including sailing, and read your travel insurance policy carefully enough to make sure that it conforms to this particular requirement. It is a booking condition. The OWNER as well as the SKIPPER do not accept any responsibility from the CHARTERER who acts in violation of this clause.
PART 8: RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SKIPPER AND THE CHARTERER:
If, in the reasonable opinion of the OWNER or the SKIPPER, your behavior constitutes a danger to you or may cause somebody harm or damage equipment, or is in violation of any local law, or else causes or is likely to cause a public nuisance, the OWNER would be entitled to cancel the contract, WITHOUT CONSIDERING reimbursement as stipulated in Article 6, “In case of cancellation of the charter”. That is to say, the SKIPPER may refuse to continue his service and require your leaving of the chartered sailboat, at any stage of your cruise.
FOR MORE DETAILS
- Night-time disturbance is not tolerated in ports and bays. However, if you wish to have a party, an anchorage in an isolated bay can be considered, subject to suitable weather conditions.
- Some of your activities may result in personal risk. You accept this risk and accept responsibility for it.
- Consumption of alcohol on board must be responsible and must free the SKIPPER from any liability in the event of injuries, losses or damages due to the total or partial alteration of your abilities.
- Narcotics are strictly prohibited. The Greek authorities are uncompromising in this regard. If necessary, the skipper reserves the right to cancel your booking, without considering reimbursement as stipulated in article 6, “In case of cancellation of the charter”. He reserves the right to require your leaving the chartered sailboat, and this at any stage of your cruise and reserve to possibly inform the competent authorities.
- You agree that the SKIPPER is in charge of the cruise. And as part of this responsibility, the SKIPPER may be required to make any decision regarding your safety on board, or relating to the safety of the boat and all of its equipment, taking into account his knowledge, experience of conditions and local circumstances.
- In case of fire or flooding incidents, the CHARTERER will do his best to locate and return any of your belongings, but cannot guarantee full return.
- In case your belongings are found after your departure, you can be sure that any provision will be implemented to send them to you. But generally, the OWNER cannot be held responsible for any loss, in any circumstance, as your belongings are your personal responsibility.
Last updated: In Athens on 05/01/2021
By booking with Windfinders mcpy, you accept the above therms and conditions from Part 1 to Part 8.
Thanks for reading,
Your team at Windfinders