Paros, Ios, Amorgos
and the small Cyclades
over 6 days and 7 nights on board sailing yacht "Cinderella"
What to Expect
This cruise is aimed at visiting the lesser touristic islands of the Cyclades. The perfect mix between relaxing in wild anchorages, visiting charming villages, some hiking and why not dancing the night away in Ios ; ) ? Not to mention passages between the islands where the Meltemi treats us with exciting sailing to the next island.
4 nights in villages and 2 nights sleeping in wild anchorages...
The perfect balance between cultural sightseeing and wild anchorages: we will be spending 4 nights in fishing harbours and 2 nights in wild anchorages where we will spend the night under the stars.
The highlights of the week
Visiting the island of Amorgos with its dramatic sceneries among of which the famous monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa, which was built on a cliff plunging straight into the Aegean sea. In the narrow streets of the chora you will enjoy the warm authentic Cycladic atmosphere with its small cafés, bars, where you can treat yourself to local specialities for dinner.
The slow pace and quietness of the small Cyclades islands, where you will spend the night on the island of Schinoussa.
Ios, its sandy beaches, its charming port where you can easily hike up the hill to visit the chora. At night, the bar street in the chora is popular for its nightlife, with clubs and bars. You can choose to join the party or have a calm night’s sleep on board in the port.
Barbecue night under the stars in a secret, wild bay of the skipper’s choice…
And finally, Paros and the village of Parikia.
When and how much it costs?
Prices in Euros per single, double occupancy of a cabin and for the whole boat:
Persons p / cabin
Whole boat for 8 guests
What's included in the price
Fuel consumption of the main engine
Port / marina fees
Bed linen, towels and blankets
End cleaning fee
Use of the snorkeling equipment
Outboard engine for the dinghy
What isn't included in the price
Transportation and transfers to and from the yacht
Food and drinks (the skipper's food is at your charge).
1. In the event of a shared cruise (cabin charter) a minimum of 4 participants is required in order to confirm this cruise. Windfinders has the right to cancel a cabin charter in case the minimum number of participants was not reached up to 21 days before the date of departure. In this case your participation fee will be refunded.
2. In order to be fair with the rest of the participants, children under the age of 8 are not allowed on cabin charters. Please note that there is no age restriction in the event of a private booking where the client rents the whole boat.
3. Do not forget to pack a fleece, a rain coat and long trousers because the islands can get a little chilly in the evenings.
4. Keep in mind that the yacht has not much storage space for big bags; you are kindly advised to bring along a soft bag which can be stored easily, the size of a cabin bag in an airplane.
5. The front cabins which are more comfortable will be given to travellers who have booked first. The back cabins will be given to travellers booking later.
6. Lastly, your skipper has the right to change the itinerary and choose different islands in case the weather conditions would not allow him to follow the originally set plan.
A fantastic week sailing the small Cyclades
Our family of 6 spent a week on board the Cinderella from 1-8 August as part of a longer multi island trip in the Cyclades. The week exploring the small Cyclades, hidden coves and quiet beaches, as well as decent sailing hours, with skipper Istvan turned out to be the highlight of our summer vacation. As we were advised by someone, the skipper and his/her knowledge of the area and the ability to get along with the guests can make or break the trip. With Istvan we hit bingo as he turned out a fantastic host for us and the kids, always willing to embark on an activity, on sea or on land. He knows his ship and the Aegean sea and that gives a very comfortable and safe feeling. Equally important, Istvan is really a nice guy, very relaxed about almost everything.
Many thanks Istvan for a great week on board the Cinderella. 5/5 stars for sure.
What people say...
Just had the most amazing sailing holiday with Istvan and his boat Cinderella. We felt completely safe and secure on the boat, Istvan’s knowledge and experience is incredible and he took us to fabulous beauty spots that are not on the commercial path. We would recommend Windfinders to everyone with confidence…..Istvan is not intrusive and gives you space and privacy so if you are thinking of booking a sailing holiday then book Windfinders. Thanks Istvan
Just back from a week of sailing on Cinderella with Istvan.
Cinderella is beautiful with everything you need and plenty of space.
Istvan is just perfect!
He knows the best places and is extremely competent which makes you feel totally safe. Istvan is very knowledgeable and an excellent host.
I will definitely book again and will be recommending without any hesitation whatsoever.
We went on our first sailing trip ever five years ago and decided to choose Istvan Ferrare as a skipper. It was said that he is one of the most trustful skippers in the agean sea. After one week of sailing with him we got very good friends, got the sense of sailing and we NEVER felt unsafe!! Istvan has a great sense of humour and he is really sensitiv,he is an entertainer and skipper in one person . He would never risk something without thinking or do something unsafe. Istvan is an expert in finding the best places for you in the Agean. We really enjoyed every sailing week with him.