Sail with us!
In order to make the boat affordable to those smaller groups, families or honeymooners, we are offering up to 30% discount on the price of the boat if you decide not to pack it up to it's full capacity!
In total a week's sailing on board Cinderella amounts to between 500 and 800 euros per person depending on the time of year (based on 8 persons and excluding the food, flights and transfers).
Below are our weekly rates in Euros for Cinderella excluding mandatory extras such as (skipper's fee, end cleaning, fuel, flights and transfers etc).
Tip: In case you don't know yet how many will join, you can always book the boat for less and then add more people as you go. You will pay the difference at the start of your trip.
– Bed linen
– Outboard engine for the dinghy
– Use of the snorkeling equipment
What isn't included
– Mandatory skipper! 200 euros per day plus food (Payable cash upon embarkation).
– Fuel consumption: 100 to 200 euros per week depending of weather conditions and itinerary.
– Mandatory end cleaning fee: 150 euros (payable cash upon embarkation).
– Port fees and water/power supply (less than 20 euros per day).
– Food and drinks (clients are responsible for the food of the skipper and 1st mate).
– Travel insurance
Non mandatory extras
– Hostess: 1050 euros per week plus food (hostess does the shopping, prepares breakfast and light lunch, keeps the boat clean and washes dishes).
– Chef: 1050 euros per week, prepares delicious meals (for hostess and chef combo please note that the maximum capacity remaining is for 6 guests divided in 3 cabins).
– Tip for the crew (on last day if satisfied with the service…).
1 – Fill in the form below and precise the dates you are interested in.
2 – If the boat is available we will put it on hold for you for up to one week in order to make sure it is not booked by anyone else. Meanwhile you have time to organise your group and logistics.
3. Booking will be confirmed when we have received the 50% down payment for the rental of the boat.
– The second half of the payment shall be made minimum 30 days before the first day of the charter.
– Skipper’s fee, cleaning and extra options (if any) are to be paid upon boarding of the yacht.